FOR RHS STUDENTS AND THEIR FAMILIES
Links to Resources:
Center for Disease Control (CDC) - How to Protect Yourself
Center for Disease Control (CDC) - If You Think You Are Sick
Center for Disease Control (CDC) - How to Prepare
Center for Disease Control (CDC) - Symptoms & Testing
World Health Organization (WHO) - About Coronavirus & Info
Coronavirus Resource Center - Harvard Health
Baldwin County Public Schools Website: Provides a list of food sources and other resources. Stay up to date on school news.
Color Guard Videos
Google Classroom: Assignments are being completed through this platform.
Rising 9th Grader Code: tvv2hi3
Wind Ensemble: vpdsv6s
Concert Band pndt3d7
Color Guard: nb6ugue
*Students who are in color guard and concert band will only need to focus on color guard only.*
**Percussion students need to focus on the Percussion Google Classroom only.
Here is how to record videos to google classroom:
First, you need to obtain the recording app through Google Drive. Please follow the directions below:
- In Google Drive click "New"
- Select "More"
- Select "Connect More Apps"
- Search for "School Video Recorder for Google Drive"
- Click Connect
- Please note when you first launch the app, you will have to allow it access to your Chromebook's camera and microphone for it to work. Follow the step by step directions in the "School Video Recorder for Google Drive" app to complete your video.
Once you have connected the app to your Google Drive you will be able to record videos and submit them by following the directions below:
- In Google Drive select "New"
- Select "More"
- Find and select "Video Recorder"
- Record your video and upload it to Google Drive
- Upload and attach the video to the assignment in Google Classroom
The video can be submitted through Google Classroom, or it can be emailed to Mr. Hughes or Mr. Ramey as well! Feel free to use your Chromebook, or any other device to record the video.
If you have any issues with this please let Mr. Hughes, or Mr. Ramey know! We will be posting and communicating all updates on all social media platforms as well. If you would like to join our emailing list, please email Mr. Hughes at email@example.com to be added.
Smart Music: (Free subscription until June 30th)
Masterclasses posted to our social media